- No Till Permanent Bed Farming by Ken Hargeshmeier
- Compost Recipe
- Biochar Soil Management – Soil Fertility – Cornell University
- Biochar Belongs in Soil – By Julie Major
- International Biochar Initiative – Web Site
- Biochar and Sustainable Agriculture – ATTRA
- Glomalin: Hiding Place for a Third of the Worlds Stored Carbon – No Till
- How to grow mycorrhizal fungi that sequester carbon Rodale site
- A Soil Biology Primer - Helps you understand how the soil works.
- Foundation Farm – Patrice Gros, Successful, experienced no till organic grower.
- Kansas City Community Gardens – Planting Calendar
- MU Extension Service – a good place to go for soil tests in the Kansas City area.
- Katie Nixon, Lincoln U Extension Permaculture background
- USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service Much info.
- Marlin Bates MU Extension Horticulture Specialist
- KAW Permaculture Collaborative
- Vajra Farm
- Sustainability Action Network - Good, local information e-newsletter.
- Stan Slaughter, Eco-Troubadour – Teaching Sustainability and Interconnectedness through Music and Word.
- D-Acres – Development Aimed at Creating Rural Ecological Society
- Earth Easy – The benefits of no till gardening
- City of Kansas City, MO Climate Protection Process (pdf)
- Definitions of – Heirloom, Open pollinated Hybrid, GMO
These are some places where we buy our seeds and garden supplies. These suppliers are not exclusively organic so you must read the labels or ask.
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds
- Morgan County Seeds
- Soil Service
- Planters Seeds
- Seeds of Change
- Irish Eyes Garden Seeds
- High Mowing Seeds
Joel Kraft - musician and Marty’s son. Joel can be heard on the intros to OrgaNoTill videos.
Chris Wells - All Species Founder, Music on a number of video intros.
Educational Posters - Learning Resources for Classrooms and Home Schoolers. Check out the food section!
Troost Village – Creating community in an urban environment.